CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

August 18, 2009

Celine Dione, 41, Expecting Second Child

Posted: 11:27 AM ET

Via ETonline.com

ET Canada confirms that Celine Dion is expecting her second child. The singer, 41, and her husband René Angélil, 67, named their first child René-Charles, who was born in January 2001. Angélil has three other children from two previous marriages.

Filed under: Celine Dion

tina   August 18th, 2009 12:17 pm ET

Am very happy for Celine Dione. I wish her all the best and safe delivery. from Nigeria

Janice   August 18th, 2009 1:16 pm ET

Good for her!

Janice   August 18th, 2009 1:16 pm ET

Good for her. I wish her well.

Kelly in Canada   August 18th, 2009 3:25 pm ET

A little brother or sister for Renee. I am very happy for their family. Congratulations to them all!

martin   August 18th, 2009 4:18 pm ET

it's about time, her hubby is getting old, what took them so long ?...God Bless !...

Tony   August 18th, 2009 6:57 pm ET

another spellcheck problem? Isn't her name Dion???

This is the second headline you've used with a spelling mistake in it in the last 3 or 4 days.

Sandy Norris   August 18th, 2009 11:30 pm ET

I am very happy for you and your family. I can't wait to hear whay you have. My prayers are with you.

carol kesling   August 18th, 2009 11:50 pm ET

congrats to the expectant parents !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ted   August 19th, 2009 9:04 am ET

Celine, I love your voice, you are a great artist.
However, did you really plan this child? With the age of your husband, I suppose he is the father, and your age that child has a very great chance to be born with the Down Syndrom, (mongoloid).

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter