CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

July 28, 2009

JACKSON NEWS: Murray Searches Continue

Posted: 04:01 PM ET

art.conrad.murray.house.cnnLAS VEGAS, Nevada (CNN) - Investigators began searching the Las Vegas home and office of Michael Jackson's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, on Tuesday morning, a Drug Enforcement Administration spokesman said.

Los Angeles police and DEA agents, carrying search warrants, were "looking for a lot of things," said Assistant Special Agent in Charge Mike Flanagan.

Aerial cameras showed Las Vegas police cars were parked outside Murray's home and the residential street was closed. A CNN producer saw a police detective and a DEA agent enter Murray's medical office.

The searches come a day after a source with knowledge of the investigation confirmed to CNN that Murray administered a powerful drug that authorities believe killed the singer.

(READ MORE)

Filed under: Michael Jackson

Lisa   July 28th, 2009 4:12 pm ET

Somehow I feel sorry for Murray, he will forever be the scapegoat, when I seriously think that he really wanted to support Michael and look after him.

And I also feel guilty myself for wishing him to come back and expecting him to be as good as he was before. By wishing for more concerts and for putting pressure on him I also feel every fan contributed to the stress.

KNowing how he hated to do concerts, I know that a person always can say no but he was so devoted to his fans and he was prepared to sacrifice his own best for the fans.

daisy   July 28th, 2009 4:18 pm ET

Murray showed utter disregard for mj's life. Just out for financial gain. Pathetic! I think Cherilyn is purposefully making an alibi for murray, claiming she made mj aware of the dangers of diprvan..i think that is why she spoke out. she is trying to help murray. She probably referred mj to murray in the first place. She wasn't capable of giving dirivan to mj, but knew murray could. I bet she was on murray's payroll and still is. Maybe she is the one who placed the call to remove the evidence form the shed.
Murray's crime-murder #2
cherilyn-an accomplice
Mj's only crime was having a severe anxiety disorder which led to his drug addiction.

Lori   July 28th, 2009 4:24 pm ET

I heard somewhere that maybe Dr Murray was just following through on a treatment protocol for MJ that was possibly designed by other doctor or doctors and that Murray just had the bad luck to be there. Wouldn't they need huge quanities of propofol? Wouldn't that alone alert distibutors if such a quanity was being procurred? How in the world did they get the propofol? It is not a prescription drug. Did they order it off the internet? Over order through one of the medical practices and divert it to MJ?

I am certain that there are many, many more people at fault here than just Dr. Murray.

Maybe, Joe Jackson, LaToya and Mr. Leonard Rowe had it right all along.

Just wish MJ didn't have to loose his life.

Linda from New York   July 28th, 2009 4:26 pm ET

Hey guys-check out Jacquelyn's blog

shantal mayi   July 28th, 2009 4:29 pm ET

i just wanted to say. Ever since MJ's death i been so disappointed, to see that now is when we want to honor MJ and try to find him not guilty for all the wrong accusations for child molestation. MJ suffered a great deppression because of this, let alone what his demonic father did to him. I recently saw a news reporter from the UK that followed MJ, and he was asking him some severe questions about his childhood, stuff that devastated him, and this guy has no sympathy for him whats so ever i was so upset i changed the channel. Larry i cant stress it enough how upset i am, about what the media did to MJ and his own family. I was devastated when his death was pronounced, but i came to the conclusion that hes better off dead., he can rest, although his weak fragile body is being tossed and turned his soul is finally at peace. I hope joseph jackson goes to hell.

Toni   July 28th, 2009 4:31 pm ET

Lisa
Are you kidding me??? Murry did not care at all for Michael. And Michael may have wanted to get his undying fan base back for a stint in Vegas, but he wanted to do this for his children also. By his sold out concerts, it told him that his fan base was very much alive, and that was going to start a new life for him and his children. Please do not blame his fans for wanting to see this extrodinary talented idol that they loved so much on the stage again. He was older and more frail, but that beautiful voice was still there. We didn't need the tiring dances, just the man with the beautiful voice and messages. He was doing this for him and his kids, and I think it made him so proud that all of those fans were still there. If anything gave him motivation, it was that. Unfortunately, that new life and the magic of seeing him back on that stage, will never happen. Michael and his children were robbed of this and Doc Murry is 100% one that needs to take the blame.

Jacquelyn   July 28th, 2009 4:42 pm ET

If Murray have any sense at all, if there is others involve in this I hope he is telling the authorities.

Toni   July 28th, 2009 4:45 pm ET

Yeah, he won't go down alone!!

Toni   July 28th, 2009 4:48 pm ET

Jacquelyn
Read my comment to LindaNY on the LKLlast blog please, in case she doesn't get it. I'm unfortuately outta here. Keep defending our angel.

Cocovelvet   July 28th, 2009 4:49 pm ET

LINDA FROM NEW YORK:

Hi , can you give me a clue??? Where is this blog from Jacquelyn???
I want to join you there guys....CNN is starting to make us yawn a bit.

Jacquelyn   July 28th, 2009 4:50 pm ET

Toni

I will. Take care. Of course we will defend our Angel to the end.

Cocovelvet   July 28th, 2009 4:51 pm ET

Sorry Linda, I just got it..GREAT LADIES THAT YOU DID THAT

Jacquelyn   July 28th, 2009 4:51 pm ET

cocovelvet

Add pics and anything you want if you want to.

Cocovelvet   July 28th, 2009 5:00 pm ET

This guy Murray is just about to spill the beans I believe......the way things are moving so fast around him......I think he has already lost five kilos of his body weight from all the tantrums of fear.

If you dont want to go down alone buddy, say something before time runs out on you......HAA!!!HAAAA!!!!

I think very soon we will start hearing more scary things; I mean people starting to commit suicide coz they dont want to see themselves in that courtroom....

Luda   July 28th, 2009 5:03 pm ET

------–

WHAT????

HE WANTED HIS MONEY.

And that's it!
Come on! If you're a responsable doctor you should want to help your client and that means that you do like the nurse and you "NO I won't give you that drug!"

Dana   July 28th, 2009 5:10 pm ET

Let me tell you that Dr. Murray is soooooooooooo guilty. and than i could not belive this one, when the Dr. could not revive him he instead of putting Michael on the floor and adminstering CPR, he claims to have put his hand under Michaels Back and than did CPR. WOW!
My question is if he is a live in dr. for Michael why did he not have defibulator with him in the home of Michael to shock his heart?.

Linda from New York   July 28th, 2009 5:16 pm ET

Cocovelt
Yahoogroups–WeloveMichaelJackson–

Lori   July 28th, 2009 5:17 pm ET

Maybe it was just too late for anything, No one really knows now how long MJ was dead.

Dana   July 28th, 2009 5:17 pm ET

I say Dr. Murray , the nurse, anyone who is trying to get money from him and this kid who the Jacksons now is letting him stay at their home. He is looking for some kind of financial gain, Please if this Omar person was Michaels son he would have included him in his will. but i guess when you can fool people you gain from it. If i knew it would have been that easy to get into the jackson home I would said i was his other wife that no one knew about and suddenly decided to surface. REALLY! COULD WE!!!!!!

Lori   July 28th, 2009 5:25 pm ET

I am surprised that there is not a more recent will that the 2002 one considering all the major life events that happened after that.

MIMI   July 28th, 2009 5:27 pm ET

For christ sake, why are the cops searching this doctors home and office now???

They should have done this on the day michel passed. Any sensible person will know that by now SURELY he must have destoyed all d availabale evidence.
Lord, please come and help out here.

Linda from New York   July 28th, 2009 5:29 pm ET

Guys remember if you join Jacquelyn's blog–to put your name from here somewhere in your posting or response

Lori   July 28th, 2009 5:40 pm ET

Michael was victimized yet again.

I think he was "profiled". Not for being black. But for being a celebrity, and not just any celebrity, but Michael Jackson.

I think that his home was not declared a crime scene immediately because, everyone always expected that eccentric Michael Jackson would come to a typically fame-caused bad end. So it was treated as just another celebrity OD – not taking into account that Michael was a victim.

We all should have done more for him.

Lori   July 28th, 2009 5:41 pm ET

How ironic that the rehersal footage that has been released is

They don't really care about us.

Cocovelvet   July 28th, 2009 5:43 pm ET

MIMI:

This is exactly my fear that the LAPD and DEA could be acting a bit too late coz my believe is that these searches should have been done just immediatly the day MJ passed away......Why such a long delay??? Maybe he has already got rid of some of the evidence they are looking for.

Anyway, lets all pray for justice to be done for MJ and keep our fingers crossed that they will find what they are looking for.

RIP MJ. Amen.

Jacquelyn   July 28th, 2009 5:58 pm ET

Lori

It was for his race as well. He did things that exceeded anyone else. Why do you think the media is tearing him apart? Just look at the history. Its still here and unfortunately isn't going anywhere, which is crazy.

Vanessa   July 28th, 2009 6:26 pm ET

Dr. Conrad Murray killed Michael Jackson and he should be punished. Spending the rest of his life in prison is not sufficient but it is a start. Michael paid his doctor very well to take care of him and Dr. Murray did not take care of Michael. I have absolutely no sympathy for Dr. Murray. Since Michael can no longer speak for himself, the guilty say he asked, begged for this drug. Does it matter, no. Because a person in pain will agree to anything and a MD, DO, PA, ARNP, RN, LPN, CNA, etc are very aware of this fact.

Ms. Cherilyn Lee , now that you have had your 15 minutes of fame. Are you happy? You are just as responsible has Dr. Murray for the killing of Michael Jackson. If your story is true, why did you sit on the information instead of getting help for Michael? You are not a hero. How close are you to Dr. Murray? Is he the doctor that you called for information?

Toni   July 28th, 2009 7:36 pm ET

Plus even african americans {like Toobin} are trashing him because they think he wanted to be white. It's terrible that they can make all these accusations, when it would take 2 minutes of MJs own words to find out the truth. At an african american speech he gave just not that long ago he stated " I know I'm black, all I have to do is look in the mirror". If they are going to talk on a National News station, they should at least find out the truth before slamming someone. Oh God, what am I saying. How stupid. MJs probably even laughing at that comment.

Jacquelyn   July 28th, 2009 7:42 pm ET

Toni

Yes and that stacy brown guy who wrote that book on Michael. They get on my nerve. They are trying to appeal to the other side so they can sale their stuff. But what they fail to realize it wont happen. They are idiots.

Toni   July 28th, 2009 8:04 pm ET

Maybe if we stay on here long enough defending Michael, we will get on their nerves.

Jacquelyn   July 28th, 2009 8:09 pm ET

Toni

I agree.

Toni   July 28th, 2009 8:16 pm ET

jacquelyn
does fox have a blog?

Jacquelyn   July 28th, 2009 8:19 pm ET

Toni

I dont know, but I will check right now. Lets fill Bill O'reilly Blog with nothing but Michael Jackson stuff if he has one.

Toni   July 28th, 2009 8:22 pm ET

excellent. I wonder if these shows will ever call us on to a show. They definately should know our names by now, and what our main interest and topic is?

Terry V Florida   July 28th, 2009 8:29 pm ET

I agree with Toni, why in the hell did it take them so long to do these searches. It's obivious since Dr. Murray had his tracks covered following Michaels death by having his employees to pull files from storage. . . why wouldn't he dispose of any other information he may have. He is guilty as hell.... Murray admitted to giving him dipravan... He needs to stand trial along with the rest of them. they should have been on murray like white on rice. . .why did it take Murray so long to call for help? If he would have called sooner MJ would probably still be with us. and who was the person who called 911? i don't recall that being divulged? Do you think if he would have said Michael Jackson is in trouble instead of we have a person in distress? or however he stated it , would have made a difference? I am not black nor am I predujice and I loved Michael dearly thru all his trials and tribulations. Just because of the person he wasunfortuantely labeled as, he was a very good humanitarian. I still believe in my heart it was a conspiracy. He's definitely been worth more dead to some than the rest of us. I also hope Janet gets custody of the children. Debbie Rowe is a scarey human being. She's obviously out for the money. also, she has NO definite ties to Blanket. keep the kids together. .give them too Janet. Rest in Peace Michael. May you punish those who go against your wishes. Love you dearly

Toni   July 28th, 2009 8:30 pm ET

Dana
Omar already explained that he was not MJs son, that they were just really close. I don't think he is looking for anything. I just think he wants to be close to Michael and his family is as close as he can get now. Plus I think he was close to Prince and Paris. He lived at Neverland for 8 yrs.

Toni   July 28th, 2009 8:32 pm ET

Are you going?

Jacquelyn   July 28th, 2009 8:34 pm ET

Yes I am trying to find something of Michael's to spread in his blog

Toni   July 28th, 2009 8:36 pm ET

Ok, I,ll meet you there and we'll make up our ouw.

Terry V Florida   July 28th, 2009 8:39 pm ET

ok. . i'm still confused. it's been said MJ collasped in front of Prince jr. and then it's been said Murray found him unresponsive in his bed. which is it? and it was also said that Murray was doing CPR while MJ was in his bed. how idiotic is that. I love this family and hate to see them go thru all this. Murray should have been jailed when authorities first arrived. .oh. .I forgot. . he ran away.... what a loser... admission to guilt to me

Jacquelyn   July 28th, 2009 8:40 pm ET

Toni

Did you see where you can post in that blog. Let me know when you get it.

Jacquelyn   July 28th, 2009 8:43 pm ET

I think you need to pay to be on his blog. Is he serious? Bill can go suck an egg

Toni   July 28th, 2009 8:53 pm ET

I'm back. Why does everyone want money for Gods sake. However if we keep staying on here, they may start charging us, LOL

ROBBIN HOBDY   July 28th, 2009 9:03 pm ET

Nobel Peace Prize:

Yes, I do agree Michael deserves the Nobel Peace Prize. Michael tried to spread love around to everybody, but his love was always turned into something ugly.

Michael tried to see the world with a child's heart, where nothing would ever get him down, but the media and greedy people would not let him live his dream. R.I.P MJJ you will always be remembered and loved.

Mrs. Jackson and family:

In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5

Robbin Hobdy
Gainesville, Florida

Jacquelyn   July 28th, 2009 9:05 pm ET

Toni

Lol

sharon   July 28th, 2009 9:16 pm ET

MJ's nurse have a lot to say to late for MJ .I hope she can help others

Luda   July 28th, 2009 9:21 pm ET

OK, Maybe it’s just me but there’s something that bothers me: They said the ambulance men took 10 minutes to realize they were working on MJ. They said he looked like an OLD skinny man. But on the AEG’s rehearsal tape of June 23, Michael looked very thin, I agree, but he didn’t look like an OLD man. In fact, he looked younger then 50. What happened during those 2 days so he looked so much like an old man that people would not recognize him???

Terry V Florida   July 28th, 2009 9:25 pm ET

GOOD QUESTION LUDA

lex   July 28th, 2009 9:26 pm ET

the dr. is sooo guilty and many other ppl r involved. the truth always comes out and lets keep mj's legacy a good thng plz

Cliff Agnor   July 28th, 2009 9:26 pm ET

I am wondering if I missed something,the person that called 911 was his identity ever revealed and what was he doing there.I also wonder why Dr.Murray used the excuse of not calling 911 because he did not know the address,I thought that anywhere that you called 911 from they had your address through your call.

Jacquelyn   July 28th, 2009 9:27 pm ET

Luda

You mean between the hours of midnight and that morning. They have pics of Michael hours before he died with the dancers. And what you said have me wondering too. Unless the combination of Diprivan and some other powerful med that changed his features. I dont know. Or he could have been withdrawing from the meds and Dr. Murray took it upon himself to inject him with something unknown. Many scenarios I can come up with

Luda   July 28th, 2009 9:39 pm ET

Toni: Plus even african americans {like Toobin} are trashing him because they think he wanted to be white.
----------

I really don't understand why people still deny is vitiligo....

Luda   July 28th, 2009 9:44 pm ET

Jacquelyn,

I thought: or the drugs were so powerfull that in just a few hours it changed his features or do we have the proof that the tape is really from june 23???

Maybe I wonder to much but...

Jacquelyn   July 28th, 2009 9:44 pm ET

Luda

Because they are foolish idiotic people that are still trying to appeal to others.

Jacquelyn   July 28th, 2009 9:47 pm ET

Hmm is the tape really from June 23, that thought never crossed my mind. But in that last photo of him in the ambulance he didnt look that bad, nor was he chalky white as the media is reporting. He had color in him.

Mara   July 28th, 2009 9:48 pm ET

Their punishment should be the same as they did to MJ.
Fill their bodies with drugs over and over all the strong stuff mix it up.

Luda   July 28th, 2009 9:48 pm ET

But if they had pics from the night before so I suppose the tape is from june 23 and that's the drugs... My god, what did he gave him!

Luda   July 28th, 2009 9:51 pm ET

Yes, I remember that picture now that you mention it... so maybe it's just a made up story from the media... maybe the 911 people recognized him right away...

Arthur   July 28th, 2009 9:53 pm ET

If we go away for more than a day or two we telll local cops and at least one neighbor. Did Gates do that?

Jacquelyn   July 28th, 2009 9:56 pm ET

Luda

Exactly!!!!! I need to look in my medical book to see the possibilities.

Toni   July 28th, 2009 9:57 pm ET

Ok all.
Yesterday I went to a site that I cant find again, but am looking for. It is Mrs.Js lawyer explaining everything this poor woman is fighting right now. UNBELIEVABLE. They are going to kill this woman.
It was a petition that you could sign saying Mrs. J should have everything of Michaels FOR his children. I will keep looking for it , but in the meantime, you all, this woman is being drug through the ringer litterally. She has filed a petition to get the "comeback concert " contract. AEG refuses to let her see it, and will give her absolutely no access to anything. The executors that Michael named in his will....are saying that other than a monthly allowance, she should'nt have anything or any say in his estate.
In this petition to sign, Mrs.Js atty. states that Michael had made his mother a big part of his financial dealings within the past few years and that Michael had her sit beside him at each and every meeting. In the last few years, he had not made any decisions without his mother present.......except this one. Odd huh? The two men that presently have control of his estate, it is widely known and they say they have proof that Michael DID NOT want anything to do with these men since 2004. Sadly that was when Michael was being put through the worst nightmare he could ever go through, we know what his life has been like since. So unfortunately , he mus'nt had got around to changing his will.
All Mrs.J is asking for ,is a seat onthe board of his estate, so she knows where her son,s possesions are being dealt. They are refusing this, even after her atty. has proof that Michael has had her next to him for every deal and decision he has made{ sure sounds like an estranged mother and son, doesn't it}?
I don't know about all of you, but at this point and time, I tend to believe in Mrs. Jackson and I will support her anyway I can{ for Michaels sake}. If anyone deserves what he has given his life for , it's her and his children{ which is something else se is fighting hard for as we speak}. This is all appauling.
I'm printing this here because I think the world needs to know that they are treating Mrs. Jackson the same way they treated her son, and she cannot fight this nonsense alone.
Thanks for listening. I hope you can find it in your hearts to help this woman.

type in "sign petition for Katherine Jackson" and you will only see a handful of what she is going through. I will continue to look for the letter from her attorney,that has so much unbelievable information.

Toni   July 28th, 2009 10:06 pm ET

Luda: The vitiligo
Yes and there has even been proof over and over again that he had it.
Is it that ,or is Toobin thinking he was a child molester? Sick, huh?

Toni   July 28th, 2009 10:07 pm ET

I have to feed my girls, but I'll be back soon. Stay focused " angel defenders ".

Jacquelyn   July 28th, 2009 10:10 pm ET

See you later Toni.

And the thing is the pictures with Michael with Vitiligo has been out for years, now that he has passed, the media wants to act like they are brand new.

Luda   July 28th, 2009 10:13 pm ET

Toni,

1) there must be an other will... Latoya said MJ was doing a new one each 5 years...
2) Maybe at the end of is life he's mother was the only person MJ would trust and he needed a witness....
3) If he needed a witness that could tell a lot about the people who would surround him....
4) That letter could it be a made up story (not by Mrs Jackson and her lawyer) but by someone out there who try to get attention.... does this really comes from the lawyer???

simba   July 28th, 2009 10:14 pm ET

"Plus even african americans {like Toobin} are trashing him because they think he wanted to be white."

Toni – I'm pretty sure Jeffrey Toobin is not an African American. But I agree that he seems very cavalier about MJ's death. He seemed to poo-poo the idea that there should be a manslaughter case, and acts as though Dr. Murray's actions were just negligence, punishable by a slap on the wrist. He totally devalues Michael Jackson as a human being. He's disgusting.

Daisy   July 28th, 2009 10:20 pm ET

I think AEG is moving a little too fast. I keep hoping another will will turn up making Katherine the executor. AEG and the 2 attorneys will make millions from this. They should test the will and find out exactly when it was signed and if it was signed while Michael was under the influence.
Too bad Michael didn't confide in Katherine regarding the will. Although it is risky, maybe Katherine should contest the will, although if she loses, she can lose it all. Who was mj's attorney when he signed the will-????? Branca and the other guy were let go before signing it, which doesn't make sense that they would be made executors. I smell a fish.

Luda   July 28th, 2009 10:20 pm ET

AEG refuses to let her see the contract?

What do they have to hide?

Jacquelyn   July 28th, 2009 10:22 pm ET

Jeffrey Toobin is white, and his religion is jewish. Thats what I just read online.

Luda   July 28th, 2009 10:24 pm ET

Maybe someone made sure no one would find the will....

Jacquelyn   July 28th, 2009 10:24 pm ET

Luda

Alot

Luda   July 28th, 2009 10:25 pm ET

Ok, have to go... See you later!

lex   July 28th, 2009 10:35 pm ET

sorry but whos this toobin guy cuz he sounds like a real d-bag

Adrienne   July 28th, 2009 10:37 pm ET

Simba, Toobin appeared to change his tune tonight a little bit after the raids.

Mara   July 28th, 2009 10:40 pm ET

I think the lawyer

Jacquelyn   July 28th, 2009 10:41 pm ET

Adrienne

They had something on Michael on LKL? I thought it was suppose Colin Powell talking about Politics only.

Dee   July 28th, 2009 11:07 pm ET

We try to watch Larry King, as much as I can, when it has to do with the investigation. I read somewhere on the internet that when Dr. Murry's house was searced that there should have been a EKG machine there along with another machine which montors someones breathing. But all they found was the iv and the medicines in Micheal's house. I wonder if this is true? Also, one minute the nurse says she told Michael over the phone how dangerous the drug was over the phone. Next time she saying she called a friend of hers to ask about the drug, then she went over to Michael's house to let him read about the drug. Which is it? How come it took her so long to come forward? Should she have maybe contacted someone about how bad Michael had wanted the drug so she stated? My friends and I was only wondering about these things.
From Michael's Fans who will always have a place in our hearts forever

Lori   July 28th, 2009 11:47 pm ET

I was hoping another will would surface as well...but it has been a month and by now everyone knows he has died. so it anyone was in possession of another will they should have come forward.

Rachelle   July 28th, 2009 11:54 pm ET

I have felt that Dr.Murray gave something to MJ all along. And I believe that when he went to check on MJ, and got scared when MJ was not responsive. My heart goes out to the Jackson Family, MJ was a truly gifted artist. Again my thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Toni   July 28th, 2009 11:57 pm ET

Luda
The letter from Mrs.Js atty was real and so was the petition.

Daisy
It's my understanding that he wanted the two executors when the will was signed,but by 2004 their friendship had ended bitterly and Michael did not trust them anymore. ut due to everything happeing to him at that time, and after, he unfortunately didn't have his will changed. But I think,from what I understood, the Jacksons, and other witnesses knew of the problems between Michael and the assigned executors.
They are calling her request to be on the board " A nuisence and invasive".

Rachelle from Washington   July 29th, 2009 12:02 am ET

One other comment, how can any doctor knowingly give any one that drug, when they know the risks involved? Shame on any doctor that would knowingly do that.

Toni   July 29th, 2009 12:07 am ET

I watched " The Insider " tonight and Tito was on. Very heartbreaking, and nobody can that guy did not love his "little brother" as he called him. He's on tomorrow night too. I'm glad the family is able to start speaking out a little now, but I could tell it was very hard for him. He feels bad because he did'nt get to tell Michael how proud he was of him and all he had accomplished in his life. Heartbreaking!!

Toni   July 29th, 2009 12:08 am ET

I meant to say that " nobody can say", but I'm sure you all figured that out anyway.

Daisy   July 29th, 2009 12:09 am ET

I would think after the trial Mj would want o change alot of things in the will , such as beneficiaries. There must be another will somewhere.

Toni   July 29th, 2009 12:14 am ET

Rachelle
BIG MONEY BY THE BAGFULL. Thats all these doctors were after. They did not giva rats- – – about his addiction nor care about helping him get off the medications. As long as MJ handed out the dough, they supplied the meds, plain and simple.
Man we should all be investigators. Just think of all the cases we could solve.

Lynn   July 29th, 2009 12:15 am ET

Ok, so just got caught up.

I wont even give Dr Murray the slightest benefit of the doubt.There are only 3 case scenerios that I can think of that would explain Dr Murray behavior.

1. If he really was trying to take care of Mj. He fell asleep or was out of the room for quite a while. Mj died, when he found him he was already LONG gone and there was NO hope of getting him back. He decided that he was NOT going down and started covering his tracks. This would explain all the laspses in time, missing tapes, poor CPR etc.

2. He was doing a half ass job of taking care of MJ. Realized problems soon enough that MJ still could have been saved but DIDN"T CARE. Was willing to sacrafice MJ's life to save his own. Cared more about getting in trouble himself. So he decided to try to get MJ back WITHOUT having any of the necessary equipment to do it. He figured if he could do it, nobody would ever know. Did poor attempt at CPR, didnt call 911, took tapes etc.

Question-Was Dr Murray currently certified in CPR??? this is not a question I have seen addressed. As a RN myself, I have to get recertified every 2 years in CPR along with all the rest of the medical community.

3. He was getting paid more by ?AEG?SONY to make sure Mj would not make it to the concerts. That way there would be no chance of Mj getting sick, refusing to do concerts etc. Everybody (except MJ) still made as much if not MORE money that if Mj stayed alive.( Which is already seeming to be true) Of all companies to obtain MJ rehersal footage, who got it??? SONY. Coincidence???
In this case, premeditated 1st degree murder.

Toni   July 29th, 2009 12:17 am ET

I think it would be a miracle will at this stage. But we can only hope and pray one falls from the sky { if you know what I mean "!!!

Lori   July 29th, 2009 1:13 am ET

I wonder if there is a codicil somewhere,,,,,or if one had been attached and removed before the 2002 will was filed.

Just seems to me with all that changed between 2002 and now he would have modified something. Especially since there were the problems with neverland.

Thinker   July 29th, 2009 1:21 am ET

The doctor and the nurse must be tried as conspirators and the crime must be pre-meditated murder. The so call "ugly nurse", my God where did Michael find these people. Of all the nurses and doctors in LA, are these the people he should have even trust with his life? I mean, looking at these people, I will not even trust them with a rat. The nurse was so nervous and shifty because she thought when she appeared on Larry King, all will be well for her. You were the nurse, and your main job was to take care of your patient. Where were you when the drug was administered? And the stupid shifted doctor, seem like a Judas who may sell his aunt down the river to get rich. You may think with his actions, someone could have paid him off to get rid of Michael. If not, why did he ran and hide and do away with all the evidence so authorities will not see. And to top it all, he forced Michael's son to watch his father die. Goodness, this is beyond gross negligence, it is pre-meditated murder and it must be treated as such. The child may never recover from such ordeal. It is bad enough to hear, your father is dead, but at 12 years old, for you to actually witnessed it? And another thing, where was their nanny at the time and others at the time. Something really sinister is going on here. They said, they suddenly recovered 5.5Million. Some may think, if someone volunteered to give you back 5.5Million, he or they must have kept 100Million to themselves. Something is not right. To reiterate, "SOMETHING REALLY SINISTER IS GOING ON HERE".

A.   July 29th, 2009 1:33 am ET

I do not belive Michael was currently struggling with an "Addiction" to pain medication he was most certainly dependant upon certain pills as a result of some medical conditions he may have had. in 1993 he admitted himself into re-hab which he was searched and they found 18 bottles of viles and bottles on him! But presently at time of death i do not belive he was a "junkie" as i have heard people imply. many people require the use of prescription drugs to have normal functioning lives. he wanted to make his comeback for fans, his children. The use of diprevan he had used before in 93' while on tour, he probaly thought that he needed to use it again this time around.

BUT WHAT IF THOSE TOXICOLOGY REPORTS COME BACK and There is no evidence of deprivan! or no indication of heavy prescription drugs in his system!!!!!!?????????? LARRY CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS? Since were all speculating here nayways. this to me would be more telling. Diprevan is known to be hard to to trace once patient has been removed from IV. SOOOO what am i getting at... well Im gonna bank on those reports coming back relatively clean.... Michaels heart could have easiliy stopped beating at some point when he was under and then by the time the doctor noticed it was 2 late. 4-6 minutes ater he stops breathing he would have suffered major brain damage.
This is even more tragic as time goes on.
This doctore needs to be charged,

Toni   July 29th, 2009 1:51 am ET

Lori
I think his life was in such a mess at that time that all he focused on was his children and surviving.

Lisa   July 29th, 2009 5:20 am ET

they didnt find any drugs at all in Michaels house. apart from in Dr Murrays room. The persons I ve known with an addiction to medication, only 2 persons fortunately, had cupboards full of tablets and even tablets hidden in the most akward places.

So, unless ths was suicide, which i found very unlikely, and Michael had planned and prepared everything, it is very odd that an addict doesnt have a single sample of tablets or medicine around.

mariau   July 29th, 2009 8:34 am ET

to linda from new york i check it out.. the blog..
it is true that they call 911 after 3 hrs. and Michael was dead 3 hours ago before the 911 came.. it is true. .
he Linda from new york did you heard about this..

dwhite5   July 29th, 2009 9:04 am ET

It is no surprise that Dr. Murrays personnel property is being investigated. When you run and go employe an Attorney before police can make a charge of "Homocide" or any charge, that tells me you are guity of something that has taken place in that house.Secondly the women you interviewed on your show, CHERYLN LEE". she is just as guilty and stupid as can be, a "New FOOL". she claims that Michael Jackson asked her " What Else Did She Do". in addition to being a " Nutritionist " , if you remember, she never answered that. She also said that Michael asked her about the drug ; her answer was she never heard of it , but she called a friend in California, I thought she was already in California. Why would she call anyone when she had access to that medical information? She then claims, she bought her medical book so he could see how dangerous this drug was. MY QUESTION IS: "WHY WOULD MICHAEL JACKSON CALL HER? in the first place, why? if she is just a "NUTRISTIONIST" he had access to whom ever ,and whatever, why this particular nurse? she is a liar and has appeared on all of these shows, to take the blame off of her, she's guilty and a habitual liar and she was in that house, just wait she is going to show up.

dwhite5   July 29th, 2009 9:22 am ET

Just another note , everyone needs to leave Debbie Rowe, Mrs. Jackson, the Children, and The jackson family alone, leave them alone , and let them mourn the death of their child, brother, and father. Whatever , happens, Michael made the money, and left instructions on his Estate and that's no ones business no one out there is going to get one thing other than some memoriabila. We are all shocked and hurt, but leave these people alone they are human too.

dwhite5   July 29th, 2009 10:43 am ET

was MARTIN BASHIR in the house ? he was so determined to destroy MJ's life. WHY ? haven't we heard from him? another question I have that no one has mentioned is "WHO OWNS THAT HOUSE" where MJ lived? and Where was the security guard and house staff that night?

dwhite5   July 29th, 2009 11:19 am ET

To all of you entertainers in Hollywood and elsewhere, "BE CAREFULL WHO YOU ALLOW TO INVIEW YOU". These people are out for one thing , and one thing only "MONEY" To " MARTIN BASHIR " READ the BiBLE, THE BOOK OF "PROVERBS" about the greedy man. I know your conscience are beating you, that is good enough for me, oh and by the way the "PETITION" that is on the web to have him fired, everyone should sign .

Wendy, Ontario, Canada   July 29th, 2009 11:24 am ET

This entire investigation has been botched from the beginning. MJ's home was not sealed & Jackson family members were allowed to go in & remove items before police were finished. I don't know how they will ever be able to prove Dr. Murray did anything wrong when there were no witnesses & the crime scene was tampered with?

Toni   July 29th, 2009 11:28 am ET

Wendy

Did you go to the websote I just gave? MJs chef tells everything. You have to read it.

Lisa   July 29th, 2009 11:33 am ET

Everyone connected to Michael is GUILTY! Family, friends, employees. Everyone knew what was going on for a very, very long time. NOT ONE PERSON BLEW THE WHISTLE! Why? $$$$$$
The family tried one intervention and the body guards (and Michael) shut them out!!! One phone call would have brought out hundreds of able bodied people and professionals to help Michael get where he needed to be with the professionals he so very much needed to beat this problem.
Now everyone on the planet is on television saying "they knew" about the addiction-they knew about the drugs.
Poor Michael-he was surrounded by parasites who only cared about THEIR bottom line.

Toni   July 29th, 2009 11:45 am ET

Well, I'm believing his chef at this point, because everything she is saying fits the timeline, what went on with the children, and is not covering for the doc. 3-4 hours went by before she heard anything wrong. If OTHER drugs were found in MJs body, I believe the doc injected him in the neck with them after he was alredy gone,

michele canada   July 29th, 2009 12:15 pm ET

Toni

i can't find it anywhere on that website...where is it???????

Toni   July 29th, 2009 12:21 pm ET

Michele
go to the website, and there will be different things you can click on.It's under "Jackson chef recalls doctors role, final days".

michele canada   July 29th, 2009 12:27 pm ET

i clicked on every link and i don't see it

Toni   July 29th, 2009 12:39 pm ET

Michele

LOL...go to the noble peace prize blog, I left another link you can try.

dwhite5   July 29th, 2009 12:39 pm ET

To Toni: we've all gone to Kaichase.com Web-site and there is nothing on there except her biography and her Business information, did you leave something off from her WEB-ADDRESS in error?

Toni   July 29th, 2009 12:43 pm ET

I'll check it out.

Bella   July 29th, 2009 12:52 pm ET

Dr. Murray is certainly NOT a scapegoat. He's a MURDERER. He did not only kill Michael but millions of hearts around the world as well.

Read Michael's personal chef Kai Chase's interview about how fit Michael was days before his death. Michael's only problem was he trusted this Dr. too much. And how can one trust a Dr. who was so much motivated by money, he would give you anything in exchange of your money. This Dr. left his clinic in order to go work for Michael for 150k/month! He could even have grabbed all Michael's cash before he called Prince to witness him doing the CPR. Besides, everything disappeared – the home security video at MJ's, the security video at the Dr.'s office. THIS IS REALLY A CONSPIRACY

I am just appalled to see how slow the LAPD has been handling this case. What's the point of searching Dr. Murray's office and home NOW? He could have burnt or thrown away all the evidence long before now. His record will no doubt comes clean. And Michael life was just ended like that, life is so UNFAIR.

Bella   July 29th, 2009 12:59 pm ET

This is getting harder and harder to accept...

dwhite5   July 29th, 2009 1:13 pm ET

The article from Mj former chef is on the front page of FOXNEWS. Why would a Doctor call a 12yr old boy in the room to witness CPR when there were other people in the house?

Linda from New York   July 29th, 2009 1:14 pm ET

Murray a scapegoat-give me a break. Let's see , he was there with Michael, He has admitted to injecting MJ with Profofol the day before he died and numerous other times prior to his death. All I know is, he better start naming names or other wise he will be his orange jumpsuit all alone.

Linda from New York   July 29th, 2009 1:15 pm ET

dwhite
To cover his A---.

Toni   July 29th, 2009 1:22 pm ET

And why did he tell the chef to get Prince as a witness when he could have asked her? And what doctor worries about a witness when he is in the middle of an emergency........Oh yeah.....THIS ONE.

Samantha - South Africa   July 29th, 2009 2:54 pm ET

Whoever thinks that Dr Murray is being used as a 'scapegoat' must be smoking something!The fact remains that Conrad was the last person who was with Michael and he administered the Propofol which triggered Michael to go into cardiac arrest as a result of the lethal dosage.If this doctor was supposedly 'innocent' then why did he wait 2 hours to call 911and thereafter fled LA upon Michael being pronounced dead if he had nothing to hide????

Lynn   July 29th, 2009 3:13 pm ET

I just looked at the Fox article from the chef. So its TRUE he called Price to witness. What a jerk.

SO MJ ate lunch and dinner with the kids everyday, Wow that must be tough if your stoned out of your mind all the time.
Well, I guess that means HE WASNT STONED ALL THE TIME!!

I think all this pill stuff is a bunch of crap. I'm sure he took pain meds but so do a lot of people with chronic pain. His only problem was this sleeping with diprivan stuff.

So much for the anorexia stuff too. He was eating 3 meals and eating healthy ones too.

Did anybody notice in her article though that there is no mention of the 911 caller.

Toni,

Have you found the site to sign Katherine Jackson petition? i want to sign. Something is real wrong there. they wont let her see AEG contract without signing confidentiality agreement????

I dont think she is asking too much in wanting to be a co-executor too. Its not like shes trying to gain full control, she just wants access to waht is going on and ITS DEFINTELY HER RIGHT.

Luda   July 29th, 2009 3:36 pm ET

The personal Chef...

Yes, but is it true or once again this is someone who looks for a 15 minutes of fame???

I start to doubt everything i read.....

Dirty Diana   July 29th, 2009 3:39 pm ET

Please let all networks know that we , the public, are not interested in their version of BS stories regarding Jackson. Last night, TVGuide Network, had to disgustingly give their stupid opinions and innuendos regarding the death scene and MJ's bedroom. Who cares about crap like that? Stop it! This is what they did all of Jackson's life, and are continuing now even after his passing......We will never watch this show if you continue this type of BS reporting.

Toni   July 29th, 2009 4:02 pm ET

Luda
I don't know either, but there has to be someone out there that had to have lost their hearts to those children, and cared about them and their dad. Let's just hope she,s finally the one. She may have been afraid to come forward before now. But she had to of been talking to the family because they are the ones that told about Prince. I just can't see Prince making something like that up, or the family putting him through that if it wasn't true, because now he will be asked questions, if he hasn't already. Plus , I have to admit, to me she sounded pretty convincing.

Luda   July 29th, 2009 4:21 pm ET

Toni, with that death I believe I finally became like Michale: I don't trust anyone of them anymore....

Luda   July 29th, 2009 4:24 pm ET

Oups : I mean "Michael", but I think you understood....

lex   July 29th, 2009 4:47 pm ET

i hope the chef isnt tryin 2 get her 15 mins of fame hopefully shes tellin the truth

MIMI   July 29th, 2009 6:05 pm ET

RE: BELLA... AS LONG AS AM CONCERNED, THE LAPD IS PART OF THIS CONSPIRACY, ITS OBVIOUS THEY DONT WANT THE REALTRUTH 2 EMERGE FROM THIS CHILDS PLAY INVESTIGATION OF THEIRS!!!

MIMI   July 29th, 2009 6:12 pm ET

RE: LISA.. THATS A VERY GOOOOD POINT! EVERYONE CLOSE TO MIKE KNEW OF HIS PROBLEM BUT DID NOT DO MUCH TO HELP OUT... ITS SOOO SAD WE THE FANS GOT TO KNOW ON JUNE 25TH.

Jacquelyn   July 29th, 2009 6:14 pm ET

MIMI

Go to youtube and look at the 60 minute interview, Michael talks about the treatment he received from the LAPD

Benigna Marko   July 29th, 2009 9:40 pm ET

The bottom line is that Michael is gone. We will forever have him in our hearts, head and feet.

Teddy   July 30th, 2009 12:16 am ET

I know that there is enough African – American policemen in the US, but how come we do not hear of racial profiling the order way around.

Teddy   July 30th, 2009 12:25 am ET

Larry Elder,

What do U have against President Barrack Obama?

carol kesling   July 30th, 2009 12:44 am ET

hello to everyone on the blog tonight !!!!!!! michael was far to trusting, and in the end it killed him...the world will never be the same again.. hard to believe he is gone !!!!!!!! its like a bad,bad, dream, and i want to wake up now !!!!!!!! hopefully this will not be in vain... one blogger wrote one day "the only friends michael had were the ones he had not met yet". god bless you m.j.

Daisy   July 30th, 2009 1:32 am ET

Marcia Clark had some good points. I think she would make a good prosecutor on this case and go for murder #2

Dee   July 30th, 2009 1:44 am ET

I think the security guard that made the 911 call is the one that introduced murray to michael.
The question of the day is: What was murray doing from 9am (the usual time he comes downstairs to get mj's breakfast) until 12:20pm, when he made the 911 call. Obviously something was wrong or he would have come downstairs as usual Therefore why did he wait so long (3.5 hours) to call 911? I think mj died hours before he made the call. Mj was dead when the paramedics arrived. Murray pretended to revive Jackson when they arrived for 42 minutes, knowing michael was already dead. Only a guilty person with something to hide would act this way.
Toxicology report is delayed for another week.

CDT   July 30th, 2009 2:36 am ET

Don't blame the doctor yet. Jackson may have done to himself with drugs. I have feeling everyone want to blame somebody but Michael Jackson is to blame himself for using that drug and was warn by others

Rahk   July 30th, 2009 4:17 am ET

So...I did a little reading about diprivan. Apparently...it take 20mins to fully leave the body. With that in mind...How long did it take Murray to call 911?? Exactly!!!!!

Lisa   July 30th, 2009 6:54 am ET

CDT:

You have a point. Many doctors seem to have told him that he was walking on thin ice. But this is what they say now. We dont know if they actually said that.

However, you have a point and I have asked people here many times to think about WHY he had sleeping problems, WHY he felt depressed, WHY he felt the need to calm down and get some peace in his mind. I know he had had some accidents with his back and also that incidend with the burning scalp but I firmly believe that it was the media and the press that made him paranoid and destroied him. There has never been a person more loved on the face of this earth. Yet he could never talke a compliment. "i look stinky" "im ugly" "i hate my face" All of us who have watched the footage with Michael know these phrases. That is why I try now not to read all these tabloids and junk press. I feel they killed Michael and I dont want to support and be part of that that I think led to his state. It is hard as you at the same time want to find out facts and understand why our hero hade to be taken away too soon but I try my best everyday. But I try and I also try not to treat others the way I didnt want people to treat Michael.

I will love him forever!

Cocovelvet   July 30th, 2009 10:29 am ET

This word "FRIEND" is really starting to ring different bells in my ears when I continue to hear and read about all those bad things those so-called friends of MJ did to him. I can imagine MJ having honestly taken Murray as his friend as was reported that the two befriended each other before MJ finally took this Murray as his doctor for "This is it " tour.

I further believe MJ did that by employing him as his doctor coz probably during the course of their friendship MJ got to know that Murray had those money problems and just wanted to help him as a friend.

We heard how Murray jumped to the opportunity refering to it as "...a lifetime opportunity he can never get in his life" But whatelse went on in Murray's mind when MJ offered him that opportunity??? Nobody knows; the only thing left now is that all fingers seem to point now to MJ'S dear friend Murray as the one responsible for his death. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

If at all Murray was a true friend and cherished that friendship between him and MJ, why don't he just gather the courage, step forward and admit what happened on that fateful day, whether accidental or otherwise ??? If I was Murray and I act the way he is doing and think I will get away with it and be acquitted and start leaving a NORMAL LIFE!?; I tell you I would have already gone nuts just from the thought of simply knowing that I did something wrong which led to the death of a friend of mine. I WILL JUST BE HAVING NIGHTMARES; MURRAY JUST DIDN'T DESERVE MJ'S FRIENDSHIP COZ HE IS UNTRUSTWORTHY AND SO DISHONEST.

Leela Sookram   July 30th, 2009 1:15 pm ET

Listen!
Dr. Murray was being paid 150,000 per month. His one obligation and responsibility was to look after the health of Michael Jackson. Dr. Murray failed. His patient died while in his care; a supposedly healthy MJ from all accounts. Dr. Murray is a LOOSER in my opinion! Not only this, but he should be held accountable for his actions! Too many questions remain unanswered!

Rahk   July 30th, 2009 5:14 pm ET

Dr Murray is the one that said he was healthy in the first place. He was the one that gave MJ the 4hr plus physical for AEG.

mariau   August 1st, 2009 2:20 pm ET

Here’s my intuition, let me start this way..
Since I watched Larry King Live with Kai Chase, I’m just wondering about the scenario, that dr. Murray came down and he asked Prince to come upstairs why kai didn’t ask Dr. Murray what’s really going on. Why she never insisted the fact what’s wrong? The doctor didn’t mentioned anything just bring prince upstairs?
Here is more Questions:
1. Why dr. Murray voluntarily went straight ahead to the Authority? Oohhh.. it’s the right move to dr. murray so he looks innocent or unsuspicious or not a target suspect..hmmmm let me think!
(So police officer delayed the search warrant and investigation for almost 1 month, why it took so long? , that the doctor has time to hide, edit and delete the possible evidence. Almost a month before they conduct a search warrant and investigation… could you Imagine that.. While I’m wondering that when Michael was charges for child molestation the next day police officer raid his house neverland ranch within 24 hrs. They arrested and handcuff right away.. Where is the justice system here.. While the doctor can continue his practice in Nevada Texas.. While the doctor can free to go and do his normal life like nothing’s happen!!!!
oohh this is absurd) where is the justice system here???
2. What about the delay called 911 for about 30 minutes? This is very suspicious action and Dr. Murray said there’s no land line phone.
(How could you imagine the mansion with swimming without landline phone? What about the Dr. Murray’s cellphone, The bodyguard cellphone? Kai cellphone? Michael’s cellphone?
I guess this is absurd reason to call 911.
Why dr. Murray called Prince Michael not other bodyguards or kai to help him out whatever is wrong? Why the innocent kid? Why not kai or other staff or employee inside that house?
I couldn’t believe that a Physician or Cardiologist doctor will seek help to Prince Michael. I don’t get it. What Dr. Murray personal intension to call Prince to watch resuscitating his Daddy? Then Paris is crying saying Daddy! Daddy! (For me this is absurd and malicious, if he is Doctor why he needed to bring Michael in the hospital) I believed to kai that dr. murray really in panic because he was confused, he don’t even know if Michael was not breathing because of the side effect of Diprivan, or just because Michael was unconscious because he was just sleeping.

3. What is the exact job description of Dr. Murray to Michael? Michael hired him for what? (injecting him the propofol) –is Dr. Murray cardiologist? Michael hired him to take care of him
Kai said she saw Michael was fine and ok, his eating well..
Michael was bit tired rehearsing for his coming concert.
And there’s no doubt that Michael will die tomorrow..
4. Is Michael dead for almost 4 hrs before Dr. Murray called prince to go in MJ’s room.

Some people reliazed this is too scary.. some people said “he is an addict period”
End of the story .. Dr. Murray was not a suspect!!!

Well, that will happen to others .. but not to Michael.. wake up people.. where is the justice system here.
Now a days , people can conclude, can investigate as part of the society, they give their advice or opinion in somehow maybe it can help! Being as a human, a concerned citizen around the world, we need to give our analysis might be right way to open and clear this case. We don’t have proper authority to investigate and search.. but we have the right to see and watch and listen that helps to analyze the situation.. at this time lots of opportunity to solve the case with High technology.. it’s shows that, the police authority too slow to give their effort in Michael Jackson case. The question here… are they Michael’s haters? I just hope not, I just hope they will treat Michael as an American Citizen, as a person and as human being.. because Michael case will going nowhere.. “Just Pronounce as drug addict” and sounds so bad and ugly, and the predator, will set free and live their lavish life to that love of money.. and the search will never ending war between “pusher” or “malpractice doctors” still they will continue to ruined everyone’s life.. to ruined everyone’s family, every innocent generation … and the world will never heal forever.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter