CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

July 9, 2009

Corey Feldman has been dressing like Michael Jackson a long time ...

Posted: 03:35 AM ET

Former child star Corey Feldman - who has had his own well publicized battles with drugs over the years - was a friend of Michael Jackson's back in the 1980s.

But the two young men had a rocky relationship and eventually drifted apart. They reportedly didn't talk for several years before Jackson's death.

But Feldman, visibly upset and eerily dressed like a Jackson imitator, turned up at Staples Center for Michael's memorial.

It even looks like he is wearing the same same hat he wore in 1987! OK, creepy.com

Naturally, he's caught some heat from gossip blogs about his attire and his out-of-the-blue appearances on "The Today Show" and "Larry King Live" to talk about Michael.

So he's explaining himself - and his strained relations with Michael - on his website.

On why he appeared on talk shows: "In the last few weeks since Michael’s passing we have been flooded with literally thousands of interview requests. All of which we declined aside from 2…. Larry King, and the Today show. I did those 2 interviews to pay my respects to my friend. I do not feel the need to make a campaign over a life that has been lost. I do understand that there are many questions in peoples minds regarding the relationship that Michael and I had.  I have said very little over the years. For one very good reason. Out of respect to the wishes of my friends who wish to keep their private lives private."

(Read More)

Filed under: Larry King Live • Michael Jackson

Wanda Walton   July 9th, 2009 3:52 am ET

We are spiritual being having a human experience and MICHAEL JACKSON did it very well God took his child on home REST IN PEACE MICHAEL YOU ARE MISSED AND WILL ALWAYS BE LOVED

sharon m. denny   July 9th, 2009 3:52 am ET

i loved michael joseph jackson. i was rised on his music .
i will always love michael he will always live in my heart forever .
i will never foget michael. michael was one of a kind .
there will never be another michael. my heart gose out to michael's
family and his lovely childred.
i think his childred should remain with the jackson family.
thats where they belong with the family who truely love them.
love always sharon m. denny and
my son don e. denny jr
we both loved michael

Michelle Dallas   July 9th, 2009 3:55 am ET

Dear God, thank you for giving us a special gift, Michael Jackson. May you rest in peace.

Wanda Walton   July 9th, 2009 3:56 am ET

THANK YOU CNN/ LARRY KING FOR THE COVERAGE ON MICHAEL JACKSON YOU DID A GREAT JOB ON THE MEMORIAL SERVICE JUST HAVE RESPECT FOR HIS CHILDREN AND MOTHER AND FAMILY

frank   July 9th, 2009 3:59 am ET

Why is it when a superstar dies we got to trash them after they dead?why are the press trying to destroy these children lives. they just lost their father.let michael jackson rest in peace and let his family have some peace

Lee Thomas   July 9th, 2009 4:06 am ET

Journey on now brother Michael. We will follow when we can.
We are blessed to honor your life.
There is only love. The love of god gives birth to the universe. The love of our parents gives birth to us. The love of our friends and family sustains our life. Kindness, love, and pleasure – we are formed from these and we form each other. You attached your soul to your music and performances and for that =} we Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
The world loves you more.

philip alonso   July 9th, 2009 4:52 am ET

What investigation has been done on the story that Michael Jackson's body was found buried near the railroad tracks at Neverland and that dental and dna match the true Michael Jackson documented by coroners? This is one of many stories posted on Google Neverland and yet no talk shows have mentioned it. It certainly explains why Michael Jackson cut off contact with his family, did not perform etc, change in looks etc. and opens up a whole new story about who murdered Michael Jackson, buried him in Neverland and who was the imposter who died? Just want to know if this story has any truth as far as the dna and dental connection or if it is a total hoax. Regardless the memorial of Michael Jackson and fans are for the talent of the real Michael Jackson but sadly would exclude his parenting skills because according to the story the body has been dead for 18-20 years ago.

anagha   July 9th, 2009 5:23 am ET

Thank you Larry King for your excellent coverage on MJ. May MJ finally RIP in heaven. The world's blessings are with his kids and the Jackson family.

Louis   July 9th, 2009 5:28 am ET

I am very sad about this, because it is a great tragedy, because it shows just where we are as people on this planet, Especially in America where he was made guilty even though proven not guilty,,,,,,Condemned to no return. Forget the good things and just focus on the bad, even if the bad things are never proven to be true, instead proven to be lies, The sad part is we killed Michael Jackson...........

Stefan Adams   July 9th, 2009 5:37 am ET

So, Mj had a skin disease making him white? Beside making a white nose and hair very handy isn't it?
James Brown was displayed when he was dead, why wasn't Mj?
Maybe I am too sceptic but all this smell like a big hoax..
Remember the first phone call made by that body guard ? Telling that the doctor was giving Mj cpr...while still laying on the bed ?!?
It is generally know that cpr should be given on a hard floor...
No,no. I have doubts about his death, for I have not seen him dead..
People also doubt he would have been able to give that many concerts, maybe he just backed off..

Ayan   July 9th, 2009 5:39 am ET

Thank you cnn for all this.We will never forget Michael Jackson and his sweetest smile!Michael Jackson was a genius and we will never forget his talent!Love Ayan.Azerbaijan

Khaidji   July 9th, 2009 6:51 am ET

Honouring His Legacy

How many others follow his style on stage
Or copy his entertainment but never taking a page
Never follow in his philanthropy
Or be as interested in the sick as he used to be
Under the glitz of jewels shone a caring soul
Rhinestones never glittered to show his whole
I saw his soft spirit, his calmness, his love
Not just the iconic musician but a pioneer thereof
Guinness records say he’s the most giving, but for me
His life must not be defined as his measured charity
I rather think of the changes that he brought about
Stardom was ingenious but through his clout
Lots of doors got opened to change racial disparity
Entertainers were not judged by skin colour and ethnicity
Giving never stopped even when hard times came
All his life he gave the impoverished the fruit of his fame
CD’s, DVD’s and others will preserve Michael in time and space
You’ll need emulate his giving to “make this world a better place”

An Acrostic Poem from
The Bajan Poetry Society

Katya   July 9th, 2009 7:39 am ET

Thank you cnn for everything. Michael was the angel that God put on earth to show the world what true love means and he fulfilled his mission with the best. Rest in peace Michael Jackson. For me, you're alive because you live in my heart. katya From Mozambique

Lady C   July 9th, 2009 8:47 am ET

Please stop being obssessed with Michael's appearance. Whether you liked it or not, or agreed with his choice to drastically change his appearance. I love Michael no matter what he looked like. This is a free country, we have a right to change anything we don't like about our physical appearance. His reasons and decisions to change his appearance is his business. He had the money and free will to do whatever he wished to his appearance, and I have no problem with that. This should be an entire shows topic for discussion on a network news television program. If so, there are many other hollywood personalities who've changed there appearance, and its not appealing or drastic. But this is my opinion, and everyone has one. Its so sad that the media will not let this man rest in his death.

Kenneth leslie   July 9th, 2009 9:41 am ET

If we (the public) really want to know the TRUTH about who the real parents of the children are, why not juust take a DNA samples of the children and the supposive parents and put this speculation to bed. They already have the autopsy of Mr. Jackson, with the love the children showed for their father it seems that they would be more than happy to partiscipate and of course Debbie Rowe has already consented to do whatever is necessary to prove the children are her's.

If we really want the truth then what is stopping the procedure?

Joan A AZ   July 9th, 2009 11:58 am ET

Michael Jackson was so full of talent and full of life. It saddens me that we have lost such an icon. I would hope that people and news media would remember it is not important to find out if Michael Jackson is the biological father of these 3 kids. The fact is he was the only father these children knew. And they were all loved and well taken care of. His daughter Paris relayed a very powerful show of emotion and passion. I pray we all remember that these children are now without thier father regardless of who he was and we all need to respect them and let them mourn in peace. I grew up on Michael Jackson music and I am glad that I will always be able to hear it and remember the wonderful talented person he was.

SammyArizona   July 9th, 2009 12:29 pm ET

Why is it that although MJ was "raising "( financially and emmotionally) the three children having NO legal ties to him via adoption or biologically , that his so called WILL lets HIM decide their fate..seems like just aquiring those children was just as "abusive" on the WHOLE Jackson family. Was MJ or the Jacksons REALLY looking out for the childerens "BEST interest" by NOT adopting them LEGALLY or Child Protective Services (CPS) of California LACKED in their role when MJ was investigated.....they helped in the " cover-up" of all that remains to be seen and what they are now going to have to endure at the "many HANDS" of the Jackson Family. Appears NO one was protecting these "Innocent "children, no by -standers, no social workers and now want to be the ONLY family those wonderful children have "HOW SICK" !
Seems Debbie Rowe should be the only one as a mother, allthough a bit estranged....should be the only one deemed appropriate as she is the ONLY BLODD they really have in the world. Money aside....he did have a legally binding contract( marriage) that is the only WORD that should be heard.

kim.myrie   July 9th, 2009 2:26 pm ET

I think that people in the world would really like to know who is the father of mj kid's.Because come on mj is black and his kid's are white,they don't even look like micheal in any way at all.I love mj he is a really good man and he love those kid's alot but people just wan't to know who really is the dad els no one is going to leave mj alone and till they know the truth....

marcos   July 9th, 2009 2:44 pm ET

Hi Larry King, my name is Marcos i no MJ for few years wen hi make show in Rio de Janeiro In Brazil i took to him about 3 horas afer he done performer in the hotel he told me one time! one day i want have my kids and after few years hi call me in FL and told me did you see i say yee your got come tru i,m happe for you and hi told me you want to see i say yes come to my ranch i say ok ,and hi so happ his like kid have another kid playe in the park and no hi left for another part the planet , i think no his in bether place no ! and im miss a frend and king the music so hard to find and i lost like the word lost to ,tank you Larry . and im few sorry for his kids because MJ love thos kids . tank you Larry and i,m was 14 years old at the time in rio brazil no im 32

jr   July 9th, 2009 3:04 pm ET

did anyone forget that MJ was a pedophile and child molester. how quickly we forget

michael gilley   July 9th, 2009 3:17 pm ET

It frightens me to hear Michael Jackson reverred as an icon, an activist, etc. etc. because of what it says about our generation. He was a great entertainer, that is true, but he was not a statesman, and like so many entertainers - Elvis Presley, Heath Ledger, Anna Nicole Smith, John Belushi, River Phoenix, and countless others before them - his money and fame killed him. It gave him access to a drug that he otherwise would not have had if he had not had the wealth and influence to get it. Celebrities often build ivory towers for themselves that way, cutting themselves off from reality so that something as simple as a chipped nail or imsomnia becomes a major crisis; the rest of us just DEAL WITH IT, and in the process, over time, develop the internal armor to just take it.

I work at the Wal-Mart in Cedar Hill Texas. I see people come in all the time who are bound to wheelchairs with lifelong disabilities, or have the same skin condition that Michael had but don't have the money to get treatment. Every day for them is a struggle. They know people are staring at them, but they don't hide themselves behind masks or withdraw thousands of dollars from their bank accounts when they can't sleep. And when they pass on, their passing will go unnoticed. If I have to bestow my adulation on anyone, it will be on people like these, who take their adversities one day at a time, but will never make a blip on the radar screen.

Todd Davis   July 9th, 2009 3:41 pm ET

The jackson memorial was heartbreaking. It really got to me when paris spoke. I broke out in tears. My heart goes out to that little girl and to the jackson family my thoughts and prayers are with each and every one of you. God bless you all! R.I.P. M.J. He was the greatest entertainer ever.

Jonathan E. Drew   July 9th, 2009 4:04 pm ET

to be aired on Larry King Live: Of all the controversity about Michael Jackson, no one never mention that while he was on a tour in The Netherlands, there were this Grand Opening of this McDonald resturant in Best The Netherlands. Michael Jackson reserved that McDonald for a group of children to come and celebrite the opening, eat, drink and have fun. In commeration of this charitiable event, the resturant erected a 40 foot replica of him, visuable from the autobahn (A-2) South bound.
Just to mention.

Jonathan E. Drew

Quietstorm   July 9th, 2009 5:24 pm ET

Michael Jackson died and left a cruel world..How cruel is it that the media overexposes Michael's kids on tv and dissects his life after he's dead...The media is so much about money that they forget about the heart of a person..The money makes them so cruel and it rids the God in their heart..I can't turn on tv anymore because they are cruelly ripping Micheal Jackson apart and his children..How dare Campbell Brown ask if his daughter Paris rehearsed her grief...I know how it feels to grieve over a parent and people need to respect a person that is grieving..Have some respect CNN..MSNBC..FOX News..People forget that you reap what you sow..every bad thing you say about a good person seriously comes back to you...I couldn't believe the man is dead and Larry King is talking to the dermatologist asking if Michael bleached his skin...I don't care what the ignorant public wants to know..have some compassion people..this man was a father..his kids lost the closest person they had in their life...The media needs to leave the children alone for God's sake..please

Kaamiel   July 9th, 2009 8:16 pm ET

Michael jackson was the king of pop an true icon,a legend,a humanitarian an loved by all.godbless u michael jackson an i believe he is heaven,lets all pray 4 him an kp him in our prays.he waz a victim of circumstances,but he has risen up against all odds.we salute an love u.just listen 2 the lyrics of his songs,he spoke 2us

Laura   July 9th, 2009 9:21 pm ET

I think they stop talking bad about him.And just reflet on his life

yewkiat weber   July 9th, 2009 10:01 pm ET

Everyone is too busy focusing the drugs Michael took but everyone forgotten a human life could be save IF the doctor who was there with him at the time of his last breath could have done a better job by saving his life with a few minutes in taking him to the hospital instead of play GOD to save a human life. Time is the main factor that anyone should have a common sense to contact 911 or to bring the victim to the hospital a block away from home. Focus the doctor who is responsible for his death is the one who was last seen with him. No one should wait an hour to call for help. He is responsible for Michael's death for taking TOO LONG to call for help. He is a murderer and should be punished for not saving a human life.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter