CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

April 26, 2009

Sunday on LKL: Singing Sensations

Posted: 11:58 AM ET

If you like music, you'll love Sunday's LKL.  beyonceonline

It starts with Beyonce.  Enough said.

Then we'll hear from "Britain's Got Talent" sensation Susan Boyle, and her idol Elaine Paige.

Finally we'll wrap it up with Susan's biggest threat on "Britain's Got Talent," 12-year-old Shaheen Jafargholi.

And we want to hear from you:

If you were hosting a party and could have any of these 4 musicians perform, which would you choose and why?

Filed under: Larry King Live

Kory   April 24th, 2009 10:36 pm ET

Who does she think she is Michelle. Oh yeah Larry or should I call you Mr. heffner. Grow a pair like our government needs too do, or strap your work clothes on and join in. dont mind those non tax payers.

Kory   April 24th, 2009 10:37 pm ET

I got your hard earned moderation hanging you liberal palosi's

Jim   April 25th, 2009 5:59 am ET

We kill animals for food no one thinks twice about it

Katie   April 25th, 2009 10:28 am ET

The four musicians I would want to perform at my party would be on band broken down to four musicians, Motley Crue would be my choice, why you ask? Well it is a long story but I will do my best to make it short. My daughter is 15 and I realized that at her age I was the first girl and kid for that matter at my high school to have their first album/tape, and became the girl outcast. I have been a fan ever since and just saw them again in NH for the 20th time and I'm 40. My husband laughs but calls me a true fan. Because of all those years seeing them I was invited backstage many times in my younger years but always chickened out .(LOL fan not groupie, although I would not say no now)

I fell like I grew up with these guys and have a lot in common with Nikki .....true survivor and now helping others.

Larry,I actually cried when they where on your show back some months ago, there just great guys, who have paid their dues in life and now are just all about living life to the fullest.

Just think of the conversations that would go on at that party and how much fun it would be. Maybe some day when I save enough money I will be able to hire them for a party!! Larry you would be invited also of course ;0) .

Alba   April 25th, 2009 10:53 am ET

I´d chosen the" British Got Talent." 12-year-old Shaheen Jagargholi. I appreciate him a lot and I want to give him stimulus and support him to continue his bright career.

michelle immel   April 26th, 2009 5:52 pm ET

i jus wanna ask beyonce if the rumor is true? is she ready to have kids?

Brandon   April 26th, 2009 6:12 pm ET

I would without a doubt choose Beyonce. She's my favorite singer of ALL time! People laugh at the fact that I'm only 15 years old and I've been a fan of Beyonce for 10 years! Beyonce's music is amazing and her voice is impeccable. She's my brand of Tina Turner and The Beatles. Whenever I feel lonely, sad, afraid or just happy, I always turn up her songs on my iPod FULL BLAST. It's my escape from the world. Anything Beyonce boosts my spirts and brings a smile to my face. She inspires me daily. I may not be a girl, but her music touches me. I LOVE BEYONCE!!!!

diamondlynx   April 26th, 2009 7:34 pm ET

did anyone see the beyonce movie? how was it? is it a wait til its on tv or a must c?

KIm   April 26th, 2009 8:36 pm ET

I'd invite Susan Boyle, there is no contest. We could talk about cats if there were any uncomfortable silences. She and I would also discuss how to elevate "frumpy" to a stylish fashion statement, which women all over the world would be grateful for. She rocks.

Steve Wintersteen   April 26th, 2009 9:10 pm ET

At last was recorded by Glenn Miller in 1942 not in 1950's.. (only rose to 14 not number 1) Glen Miller dies Dec 15, 1944 Nat King cole recored At last in 1957

ZezaoRio   April 26th, 2009 9:53 pm ET

Larry stated that "At Last" was recorded by Jimmy Dorsey in the 1950's and that it was a number 1 hit. I cannot find any evidence that Jimmy Dorsey recorded this song. Can someone help me find this recording?

Mary Kay   April 27th, 2009 5:26 am ET

Thank you Beyoncé for being so comfortable in your skin and not trimmin´your womanly curves to try and "fit in" with Hollywood.

azeleah   April 27th, 2009 5:35 am ET

Beyonce's the BEST,your the best singer in the world.I LOVE U BEYONCE!.

beverly frese   April 27th, 2009 10:29 am ET

I would probably go with Susan Boyle. I feel it's about time that we look at talent and not how a person looks. Im tired of these pretty people who just strut around the stage. There are so many talented actors and singers that never get a chance because they don't have the so called star look. Who made these rules. And why is it that it mostly applies to women in the entertainment industry?

Rose KC,MO   April 27th, 2009 8:31 pm ET

Beyounce, you go girl. I love you and Jay both. You were very smart with the selection of your man, Jay has charm and karisma. Very business savvy and you both compliment each other. Can't wait for you to have kids. Shake the haters off, their just jealous.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter