April 2, 2009
Posted: 03:59 PM ET
REMEMBER MY OLD USA TODAY COLUMN? IT’S BACK EXCLUSIVELY ON THE LKL BLOG!!!!!
FROM THE DESK OF LARRY KING:
1. Baseball is back so the world is good again. I love all sports, but baseball is still our only national pass time.
2. Do you know anyone...anyone who has a cure for the financial crisis?
3. If Nicolas Cage is in the movie...I am seeing the movie.
4. Whenever it's cold and rainy in Los Angeles, I figure I got robbed on my house.
5. My favorite channel on Sirius satellite radio is "Old Time Classics."
6. Does anyone play Pinochle anymore?
7. I never figured that a bank could go out of business.
8. Is Krispy Kreme still popular?
9. Natasha Richardson was an extraordinary talent, especially on the Broadway stage.
10. I am not a fan of digital watches.
11. I'm glad he did it...but I never figured that David Letterman would get married.
12. Isn't Obama due on Jimmy Kimmel?
13. I had this fantasy dream where Chris Matthews let a guest finish an entire sentence without interrupting.
14. If someone wears a flag lapel pin it doesn't make him or her a great American.
15. The one business that always has to do well in this economy is the funeral parlor.
16. The biggest thrill of my day is taking my boys to and from school each day.
From around the web
Go Behind The Scenes
LARRY KING LIVE'S Emmy-winning Senior Executive Producer Wendy Walker knows what it takes to make a great story.
With anecdotes, provocative emails, scandals, show transcripts and insights into Walker's long working relationship with Larry King, her new book PRODUCER issues readers an invitation to listen in on the most intriguing conversations on the planet.